Monday, October 20, 2008

Blake's Special Quilt

My gorgeous friend Kristi and I have known each other since our babies were first born back in 2006. Both Cooper & Vienna are just 3 weeks apart and we've been close friends ever since.

Cooper & Vienna shared their first kiss at just 3 months old!


Vienna now has a gorgeous little brother Aston who was born this year in May.

When Kristi found out that I was expecting another little boy and that his room was to be done in a nautical theme she created the most amazing gift and something that i'll treasure forever. She is not only a wonderfully creative person but a selfless gorgeous friend who I'm sure spent hours on this amazing quilt just for Blake.

Here is the little man enjoying his gorgeous gift.


Isn't it special!!!

We are so grateful, thanks so much Aunty Kristi xxx

1 comment:

hollybeagle1981 said...

Aww. thanks beck. I'm glad you like the quilt. Vienna and cooper are going to have some wonderful memories together aren't they! I have a tear in my eye now...