Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our first photography session as a family of four

My wonderful girlfriend Caroline has just started doing some photography professionally and offered to use us as guinea pigs for her first ever shoot.

So when Blake was only 2 weeks old she came and took some amazing shots, something we'll be able to treasure forever. I was a little worried about Cooper and what he'd be like but he was fantastic and loved getting his photo taken. Mum was there to help us just in case and Caz even took some photos of her with Blake too which turned out amazing.

My absolute favourite is the one with my three boys. I love my boys so much, aren't they gorgeous ??






You can see the rest of the shoot here on Caz's blog - such an amazing result considering it was her first ever shoot.

http://www.carolinefoggphotography.com/

If anyone on the Gold Coast/Brisbane is after a portrait photographer I can highly recommend Caroline, she is one very clever woman.

No comments: