Monday, December 8, 2008

Did I mention I love this time of year ?

~Christmas tree 2008~


You can smell it in the air, there is something about Christmas that is just so special and magic.

Cooper is beside himself with excitement every day when he gets to open yet another window in his advent calendar or at night time when the Christmas tree lights get turned on. Even after a rocky start this year with Santa he's now completely in love with him. He waves everytime we go past him at the shopping centre and he was so excited when he got to sit with him the other day at his Playgroup Christmas party. The fact that Santa gave him a present had nothing to do with it of course. Nanna came along to his end of year celebration and he was so excited to show her off to his little friends but even Nanna got ditched at the mere sight of Santa.

And as I suspected Cooper is already driving me batty redecorating the tree every five minutes or pulling down all of the decorations that i've put around the house. But I wouldn't have it any other way.



Cooper had a blast at Abrakidazzle for his Playgroup Xmas party, he didn't stop running the entire time we were there. Well actually he did, for Santa!!


~Santa is now my friend~


~It's 'toot toot' Mummy~


~Look Nanna it's 'toot toot'~



We took Cooper & Blake up to see the Myer display at Pacific Fair the other night. Cooper's eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw the train ride and all the lights and decorations. I didn't think we'd be able to get him off the train when we wanted to leave but we bribed him, I mean told him we would go and 'eat' so thankfully he was hungry enough for that to have worked. Amazing what we have to do these days, I never thought i'd be the kind of Mum to use bribery, whatever works for you I say!!





No comments: