Saturday, December 6, 2008

My heart is going to burst

I love my two little boys so much that some days it feels like my heart is going to burst. You're such amazing little men and every single day you make me smile and oh so proud. I still can't believe I created such gorgeous masterpieces, ok so your Daddy helped too. You are the light of our lives.

Dear Blake,
Could you get any cuter ?? Could you be more happier if you tried ??
You are such an amazing baby, so content and happy. At almost 11 weeks I can already see your personality shine through. My heart melts when you look up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes. I could stare into them forever. My favourite time of the day is when you're feeding, nothing beats watching you get all excited as my breast gets closer to your mouth. You are such a fantastic sleeper and I really do appreciate it, please keep it up. I love how you follow your older brother around the room with your eyes, watching his every move. I can't wait to watch your bond grow stronger with time. Mummy loves you chubba bubba, to the moon and back times a zillion.

Dear Cooper,
My first precious son you are longer Mummy's baby (sob sob) you are a little man. You've stopped wearing nappies and I could not be prouder or happier. You are such a gorgeous spirited little boy who drives me crazy but I wouldn't change it for the world. I love how you lovingly kiss and stroke your baby brother. I love how every single time Blake cries you run to him yelling out 'baby Blate crying' and insist on giving him 'tuddles and tisses' You make my heart melt as I watch you dance around the room to your favourite Wiggles song or see your face light up when Mummy gets out your craft box and we sit and draw and colour for hours. I love how every night when Daddy & I tuck you into bed you insist on reading just one more book. Where has these last 2 1/2 years gone my little boy ?? You'll always be my baby, love you to the moon and back times a zillion.

xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: