Saturday, November 29, 2008

Baby Wearing

I discovered baby wearing with Cooper when he was about 4 months old and of spent many hours on the net researching the best option for us. There was so much to choose from. I ended up ordering an Ergo Carrier which I absolutely loved but probably didn't use as much back then as I should have. I guess with only one child the idea of being hands free wasn't quite as important. Whereas now with a toddler who loves to run away and get into mischief the idea of being handsfree is a must have. Blake is still too young for the Ergo so i've been using these amazing carriers that Kristi makes called the Mei Tai. It's the most comfortable carrier to wear and best of all Blake loves it and barely lasts five minutes n it be fore falling sound asleep. I even used it in Wiggles Bay yesterday over at White Water World so that I could catch Cooper as he came off the water slides. Even with all the splashing and Cooper's squeels of laughter Blake still remained nice and cosy and sound asleep.

I love it so much that I brought one for my sister in law Amanda for her to try with her newborn baby Jasper. I hope she gets as much use out of it as I will with Blake.

Best of all I can now chase Cooper around without worrying about leaving Blake in his pram when we are out and about.

No comments: