Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Today I turn 28.
Gosh that feels so old and i'm not really sure why ?? Maybe because I now have two children, maybe because I woke up and looked in the mirror and realised that I no longer have the odd grey hair but they've multiplied and slowly taken over my head or maybe it's because of these terrible dark bags under my eyes ?? Never the less the big 30 is getting closer and closer and for some reason it scares me. But for two more years i'll still be in my 20's.

My gorgeous boys brought me breakfast in bed complete with my morning coffee and gorgeous card. My darling husband certainly has a way with words and his cards always make me cry. I couldn't be happier or prouder sitting up in bed with my three favourite men. I love them so much and it warms my heart to know how much they love me too. Life doesn't get much better than this. Okay so it actually did. In my card was a voucher to go and treat myself to a full body massage, mmmmm bliss.

I had such a lovely day with my boys!!

No comments: