Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thank You


Today I finally organised Blake's announcement cards that we're sending out to all our gorgeous family and friends with our thanks for their gifts, cards and messages when Blake was born.

Problem being i'm so indecisive that I can't decide which ones to actually print up and send off. I'm sure I never used to be like this, so damn indecisive. I guess this is what happens when you've got a newborn and toddler to chase after 24 hours a day/7 days a week. What happened to corporate Rebekah who had to be very quick thinking and make major decisions on the spot every day, where has that person gone ?? I think she has drowned beneath the dirty nappies, vomit stained wraps, breast pads, toddler tantrums and all else that goes with the job of being a Mother. But I wouldn't trade it for the world.




No comments: