Friday, November 28, 2008

Morning tea at Kristi's house

~Keegan, Vienna & Cooper~


This morning we headed up to Brisbane to Kristi, Vienna & Aston's house and met up with the girls for morning tea. Kylie, Keegan & Rory also came down from Ipswich to meet with us. We had such a lovely morning. Kristi, Kylie and I have been meeting up regularly since our first born babies were 3 months old so the kids have grown up together and they get along so very well. Cooper & Keegan have very similar personalities and bounce off each other (literally) whenever they get together, it's so nice to watch though. Cooper loved bouncing around on Vienna's new trampoline. I hope he loves the one Santa is bringing him just as equally.

The sad news though is that Kylie and the boys are moving to Adelaide for 3 years. I am so very happy for them because it's a great move as they'll be closer to family but at the same time, selfishly, i'm devastated. Three years is a long time but as i've told Luke at least it gives us an excuse to go down that way for a holiday. I've never been to Adelaide before so I think we'll definitely make the trip while they're down there. The best thing is Kylie and I will still talk every day, well at least every week online so we won't lose touch.

Unfortunately my camera was playing up on me today so I didn't get many photos as most of them were out of focus.


~The gorgeous Rory, Kylie's youngest boy~


~Blake enjoy Aston's bouncer with his xmas pressie from Kristi~

No comments: