Sunday, November 16, 2008

Breakfast down at Paradise Point!

This morning we got up nice and early and headed down to our favourite cafe for breakfast down at Paradise Point. Luke wanted to do something special for me as he didn't get to spend my birthday with me as he was working. I of course ordered my favourite, eggs benedict with smoked salmon and Luke had the Big Breakfast while Cooper was very happy with his fruit toast and jam. It was the perfect morning for it too, although i'm glad we went early because it was starting to get very hot as we were leaving. You can certainly tell that summer is on it's way, the humidity is getting worse and worse each day.

After breakfast we headed over to the park and went for a walk along the water and of course Cooper wanted to go to the playground. They've just put a new playground in and it's amazing. Cooper's eyes were bulging out of his head with excitement. Not sure who had more fun though, Daddy or Cooper.

No comments: